This website provide an evolving compendium of resources for those doing research on topics dealing with computers and society and computer ethics. We provide curated links to books, research reports, law review articles, laws and regulations (from across the globe), essays and blogs, newspaper articles, films and other relevant sources of information. Resources are organized using a logical hierarchy of literature in the field.
Click on one of the categorical menu items above to begin your exploration.
Check out other books here.
Latest Law Review Articles:
- Avatars in the metaverse: potential legal issues and remedies, International Cybersecurity Law Review 2022
- as found in the AI category
- There’s No Place Like Dot-Com: Are Websites Places of Public Accommodation Under Title III of the ADA? Boston College Law Review 2022
- as found in the Digital Inclusion category
- Federally Mandated Online Sales Tax: A Logistical Solution for the Future of E-Commerce, DePaul Business & Commercial Law Journal 2022
- as found in the Collaboration Technology category
- The Patentability of Inventions with Artificial Intelligence Listed as an Inventor Following Thaler v. Hirshfeld, University of Cincinnati Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal 2022
- as found in the Digital media, IP, and cultural industries category